On your marks, get set, go… to the mountains!
Feel alive. In the mountains and in nature. Surrounded by unique landscapes, mountain lakes, green Alpine valleys, and countless peaks, the Schladming-Dachstein hiking region offers over 1,000km of marked hiking trails. From leisurely walks to easy hikes with a stop at a hut to challenging mountain tours – in Schladming and the surrounding area, everyone will find the right experience on a hiking holiday in Styria.
No matter what time of year it is,
we have a lot to offer in the [fresh air].
The JOy of [hiking]
The hiking possibilities in the Schladming-Dachstein region are varied: water hikes, themed trails, pram trails, summit tours, and family hikes. Hiking maps are available at the hotel. By the way, we are just a hop and a skip away from the Planai valley station – 300 metres, to be precise. Totally central. The perfect starting point for your hiking holiday.
benefits for hiking holidaymakers
- Use of the mountain cableways in the Schladming-Dachstein region and on the Dachstein mountain
- Use of the hiking buses and public buses in Ramsau am Dachstein
- Toll for mountain roads
- Guided hikes throughout the region
Holiday with your [Mountain bike | e-bike]
The Schladming-Dachstein region offers bikers a wide range of activities. Numerous routes through magnificent natural landscapes at all altitudes set bikers’ pulses racing. From tours through dreamy forests and secluded Alpine meadows to crystal-clear mountain lakes at 2,000 metres above sea level, there is something for everyone. You can put your endurance to the test on the region’s uphill and downhill stages.
[Sommercard benefits] for biking holidaymakers:
- One ascent and descent per day with the Planai cable car to the Schladming Bike Park [ bike transport for a fee ]
- Discounts on lift tickets from the Preunegg Jet to the Reiteralm Bike Trails
- At the Bikecenter Reiteralm: discount on e-bike rental and guiding
- E-Enduro Bike Park on the Riesneralm: 15% discount on the rental of E-Enduro bikes, protective equipment and use of the track
- Bike shuttle Enns cycle path included: Return transport from Admont – Irdning – Schladming – Ramsau
- Free use of the Schladming-Reiteralm hiking and biking bus [ bus with bike trailer ]
[Golfing] in Schladming-Dachstein
A golf holiday at its finest. Tee off with a unique mountain view. The four golf courses are located in a magnificent natural setting. Laid-back flair included. There are four 18-hole courses within 50km.
- Weißenbach bei Liezen